Hey y’all! Given the current situation I thought it may be appropriate to do a post just on things to do when your bored. I know that all over the world COVID-19 has been causing some serious issues and as a result most of us are confined to our houses. I personally have been super bored and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one! So here are some of the things that have kept me sane during this difficult time! I hope you find these Ideas useful.
- You could play dominoes (although I don’t recommend these for people with a short temper it took 5 knocked over attempts and a lot of groaning before I finished mine 😂)
- Organise your room (I seriously love organising my room! Yeah, I’m weird like that! But quarantine is just an excuse to organise your life!)
- On the topic of organising your life you could Start a bullet journal if you haven’t already got one starting a bullet journal is a great pass time. You could even research styles and techniques there are tons of YouTube Videos and Pinterest boards you could collect inspiration from.
- Try a new workout. Honestly whether you make up your own or try a pilates class anything is better than nothing!
- At Home Photo shoot see this as a challenge and put your photography skills to the test. See how many photos you can get from just what’s around your house!
- Cooking!! So I’ve been trying to bake so many tings during quarantine, and hey wouldn’t you! Not only does it keep you entertained also gives you a yummy snack to look forward to.
- Have a self-care day, paint your nails, do a face mask sleep in til 12 o’clock. Plan a day to do whatever you like and take care of yourself.
- Play a game with a friend, who says you can’t play trivia or guess who remotely? Pick up the phone and call a friend you may even like to call someone you haven’t talked to for a while!
- Read! I know readings not for everyone but its become my daily ritual! If u need something to read here are my favourite books !
- Go check out some other blogs! I love reading blogs! It’s one of my favourite things about having WordPress! I’m currently looking for ideas on new blogs to look at if you have any suggestions I’d love to hear them!
- Take up a new hobby! Whether you like cooking, art or swimming you could definitely take up a new hobby! Personally during quarantine I took up running something I was never really good at and used the extra time to improve!
- Write a post COVID-19 bucket list I did this not to long ago and really enjoyed it. It’s a great way to pass the time I even did some extra research on the places I chose! You can see my post COVID-19 bucket list on my blog or you can click Here!
- Take a Quiz! This is honestly the best pass time ever! By the way which Hogwarts house are you in? I’m a Ravenclaw!
- If your super bored and don’t know what to do you could try doing extra Study. I know it’s not the most exciting but it could be the difference between a pass and a fail.
- Create a new playlist! Create yourself a new playlist, turn it up loud and dance like no ones watching!
- Set yourself some goals! Acknowledge what it is that you want to achieve and write it down! Creating goals and placing them somewhere where you can see them can be a mighty motivator!
- Create a Vision Board, creating a vision board is like a visual representation of what you want to achieve in a certain amount of time. Whether you sit down and physically make one or create a new board on Pinterest is up to you. But either way it’s a really fun and productive thing to do with your time!
Thanks for sticking around to the end! If your bored at the moment and need something to do I hope this was able to help you! Wishing you and your families best of luck in this difficult time! Keep smiling!